The union of professionals with long careers in the Amazon jungle makes it possible to offer experienced, safe and dynamic services.
He has worked in the logistics and production design of numerous documentary and fiction series for the BBC, Survival Anglia, PBS, Canal+, Avatar, Discovery, Global Set, Prointel and TVE, among others.
He has received several awards for his career, including the ONES Award from the Mediterranean Foundation, and in 2018 he was nominated by the Spanish Television Academy for best production for the series “Conquistadores” by Movistar +, shot at the Amazonas Film Camp.
Co-founder of the “Asociaçao Amazônia”, coordinating entity of the environmental protection area “Xixuaú – Xipariná”, in the Brazilian Amazon.
Naturalist, experienced diver in tropical waters, coordinator of nature filming and complex expeditions.
He has worked with TV crews from the BBC, PBS, National Geographic, Animal Planet and others, in diverse Amazonian scenarios.
A man of the jungle, he is a specialist in the subtle web of tropical life, and in solving unforeseen events in complex situations.
Indigenous blood runs through his veins and when we see him move, climb trees and fish like no one else with his bow and arrow, we recognize his millennial legacy.
His affable character and intense life in the jungle are attributes that add to his skills, in addition to his sight, hearing and enviable balance, perfectly adapted to the environment.
He has worked in all the productions of the Amazonas Film Camp, always contributing with his wisdom and calm.
Thank you for making the trip a delightful adventure
Susana G., Advocate
Our Productions at the Amazon
Film productions and expeditions by AFC and its team of professionals:
Films and TV series
– Wild South America – BBC NHU
– Amazonia, ultima llamada – TVE e Canal+
– Amazon Abyss – BBC
– Venun Hunter – BBC
– Cousteau: Return to the Amazon – PBS y National Geographic
– Korubo, morir matando – Avatar y New Atlantis
– Akuntsu, el fin del mundo – Avatar y New Atlantis
– Finding Bigfoot – Animal Planet
– Amazon – Bruce Parry – BBC
– Wild Frank – Discovery Max
– Clandestino – Discovery Max
– Conquistadores – Global Set y Movistar+
– URUBU – Prointel TV
– One strange rock – National Geographic
– Vale do Javarí (Am)
– Monte Roraima (RR)
– Terra do Meio e Xingu (Pa)
– Serra do Aracá (Am)
– Bajo Rio Branco – (RR)
– Jauaperí medio y alto (Am-RR)
– Raposa Serra do Sol (RR)
– Indígenas aislados Zoé (Pa)
– Indígenas aislados Korubo (Am)
– Indígenas aislados Akuntsu (Ro)
– Archipiélagos de Mariuá y Anavilhanas (Am)
– Territorio Yanomami – Alto Mucajaí (RR)